Saturday, October 18, 2008

Stories and UPDATES

Greetings!

This morning I was sending an email to a dear friend who I have not been in contact with for quite some time. As I started to get her caught up on our last couple of years, the email began to read like a book. LIGHT BULB - I will just put Our Stories and the Update on Christy on the Christy's Mission Squad Blog, and she can go there and get all up to speed on this part of our life.

So - below are Our Stories which were posted on the National MS Society website. I decided to include the Update on Christy that I sent out awhile back. People quite often ask about Christy. What a way to keep everyone in the loop - a BLOG! WOW - just gotta LOVE this concept.

Love to you all!!!

Deanna

1 comment:

Craftymumz Creations said...

Deanna...I'm so glad you are doing this blog! I've missed being in touch more often, but I can see how your life has taken a major change/turn! For ALL Of you! You are all in my prayers and thoughts!

I pray for a cure right along with you!